Sunday, May 10, 2009

where are you???searching

It's been a few months.Ain't seen or heard from you..where did you go?emmm
I been missing you lately..You know who you are..Im tried to moving on but i can't..
seems like u have spells on me..Man!i want those sweet memories..I try to forget you but i can't erased out from my mind either my heart..GOSH!you make me feel this way..im just..emmm
Please stay for a while..Sometimes i been thinking of you..i dont know what's wrong with me..
I still keep ur old messages you send to me..you last messages you wrote to me is last month and you said"RARAKU SYG!".Ermm,thinking of you,what would you do..Oh,i wish i can be someone special to you..God,please tell him that i missing him so much!pleaseeeeeee~
i want him to know............and i hope you read my blog........

missing you Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: