Monday, February 23, 2009

this is me


i accept every part of me, even the parts i am just learning to like. i respect and protect my body because my health is important to me. i listen with love to my body's messages. my body represents perfection. i am vibrantly healthy. the love from my heart flows joyously through my body. i laugh at life and at myself too and choose not to be offended by anyone or anything. i allow myself to be open and receptive to learning new ideas. i feel glorious, dynamic energy. i am active and alive. i see myself as beautiful, lovable, and appreciated. i am proud to be me. i am quite patient, tolerant, and diplomatic. i have my own set of talents and abilities. i release and let go. i gladly give away all that i no longer need. i am created to succeed, and i now give thanks to my success. no person, place, or thing has power over me, for i am the only thinker in my mind. i now attract new friends who are exciting, loving, caring, accepting, funny, and generous. i choose to make wise decisions that benefit every person, place, and thing in my world. for me, life is really very simple. what we give out, we get back. Love is the miracle cure. loving myself works miracles in my life. the past is over and cannot be changed. this is the only moment i can experience.I am willing to change to become better person.

No comments: