Monday, February 16, 2009

missing you

Did you know that I missing you so much?
Did you know that you seem to always
around inside my empty head?

Did you know that years have passed
since I packed my things and left?
Did you know that along the years
I couldn't find a way of leaving you behind?

Did you know that I still remember how
you tried hold these walls?
Did you know that I face my fears when I knew that
I was just another promise that they couldn't keep?

Did you know that emotions catch up with me?
Did you know that now I'm older and I don't play?

Did you know that Im feeling paranoid now?
Did you know that I can't wait for the day that
I can let my concerns go of me?

Did you know that I’ll never fade away again?
Did you know that I wont leave this way again?

Did you know that now you're everything
I hoped for and more?
& did you know that Im mostly... still mostly yours?

No comments: